- Audit Manager
Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our Audit Services, for which seeking a Manager level professional to support the Audit and Assurance Line.
To ensure that all engagements allocated are executed profitably and on time in accordance with the firm’s standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners. Further, to ensure that all staff are managed and developed to their full potential and to support the development of the practice.
Applies knowledge of the firm’s Audit Methodology to carry out and document the results of audit work using technology tools like CaseWare, IDEA.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Qualified accountant (CPA, ACCA, CA);
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business statistics, or related field;
- 6-8 years of post-qualification experience, with at least 2 years as an audit manager, preferably with mid or top tier accounting firm;
- Exceptional knowledge of IFRSs and ISAs;
- Project management, leadership, coaching, and supervisory skills;
- Experience in public sector audits will be an added advantage; and
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.