- Business Risk Services Manager
Business Risk Services Manager
Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our Advisory Services, for which seeking a Manager level professional to support the Business Risk Services Line.
To provide challenge and guidance to the internal audit engagement teams of specific clients to ensure that the team comply with GT’s policies, internal audit approach, auditing standards and regulations and appropriately identify, address, and mitigate client, engagement, and internal audit risks.
The successful candidate must be ambitious, mature, and business minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards.
The ideal candidate should have:
- CPA/ ACCA/ CIA qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business statistics, or related field;
- 5 years of post-qualification experience, with at least 3 years in management of the internal audit field, preferably with mid or top tier accounting firm;
- Working knowledge of IFRS;
- Good understanding of the internal audit processes;
- Able to demonstrate leadership experience, risk management and risk intelligence;
- Good organisational, planning, administrative and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize tasks with management level accountability;
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft tools.