- Financial Advisory Executive
Financial Advisory Executive
Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our Advisory Services, for which seeking a Executive level professional to support the Financial Advisory Services Line.
The successful candidate should independently and efficiently be able to perform and oversee financial advisory engagements which include business valuations, financial projections, due diligence etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
- CPA/ ACCA/CFA qualification or its equivalent.
- Possess advanced knowledge of international valuation standards, IFRS and Tax laws.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience on the above services across all industry sectors with track record of knowledge building.
- Experience of dealing with development banks, commercial banks and P/E firms shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft tools.
- Advanced knowledge on development of business plans and use of sophisticated tools for financial modeling.
- Good business development skills in terms of identifying opportunities, building relationships, preparing and presenting qualitative and winnable proposals.