- IT Assistant Executive
IT Assistant Executive
Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our IT Advisory Services, for which seeking an Assistant Executive level professional to support the IT Advisory Services Line.
Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and network of the firm. You will install and configure computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults solving technical and applications problems. You must fully understand the system of a computer network in the organisation and corresponding programs in use and maintain them accordingly.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role in a highly professional and dynamic organization.
- Degree in Computer Applications, Information Technology, Information systems, Science in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in Firewall, IPsec VPN
- Must have strong technical knowledge of virtual machines (Hyper-V)
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- AD User Management
- Antivirus management
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security practices, Backup mechanisms, and disaster recovery protocols
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft tools.