- Operations Advisory Executive
Operations Advisory Executive
Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our Advisory Services, for which seeking a Executive level professional to support the Operations Advisory Service Line.
The successful candidate should independently and efficiently be able to perform and oversee operational advisory / business risk services engagements which include business process reviews, internal audits, project audits, risk modelling, regulatory compliance audits etc.
The ideal candidate should have:
- CPA/ ACCA/ CIA qualification or its equivalent.
- Possess advanced knowledge of internal audit standards, IFRS and Laws and regulations applicable to financial services sector (Banks, MFI, Insurance Companies).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience of medium to large manufacturing, trading and service industry clients.
- Experience working with readily available or customized tools for internal audits, compliance reviews and risk modeling will be added advantage.
- Experience of providing services to the financial services or NGO sector is added advantage.
- Flexible to undertake dynamic nature of engagements and train the team on technical skills, managerial and administrative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft tools.