Grant Thornton Uganda, one of the leading Audit, Tax, BPO & Advisory firms based in Uganda, in response to our continued growth, is looking to expand our audit Services.
The successful candidate will work as part of the team to plan and execute audit assignments, and committed to deliver high quality work and maintain satisfactory client service
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct audit engagements under supervision.
- Complete all assigned audit tasks accurately and on time.
- Verify accuracy of finacial data by reconciling with source documents and performing various audit tests and procedures.
- Consistency comply with established quality control procedures.
- Document audit evidence and conclusions reached during the audit process.
- Ensure that all work is performed with high ethical and professional standards.
The Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- Experience in external audit is an added advantage.
- Level 2 CPA or ACCA progress.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.