Anil is the Managing Partner of Grant Thornton Uganda. He is responsible for client relations, overall strategic management and excellence of the firm while ensuring adherence to Grant Thornton International standards.
He specialises in tax, audit and specialist advisory services. He has assisted multinational companies and high-growth local companies in managing their tax risks, planning, compliance and disputes.
His vision has been instrumental in the development of the concept of “Umbrella Consulting” within the firm, where in many important business services are provided to clients starting from company formation, tax compliance & advisory, immigration to special valuations.
His industry specific expertise has been shaped from leading and managing audit and tax assignments for clients in manufacturing, oil exploration and drilling, trade and transportation, tourism, hotel and health care, construction and real estate, agriculture, insurance, security, technology, aviation, education and not-for-profit organisations.
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Fellow member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda
- Director of Integrity Club
- Member of the governing council of the Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda
- Chairperson of the Membership and Business Development Committee at Institute of Corporate Governance of Uganda
- Member of the Presidential Investors’ Roundtable Technical Working Group on the Thematic area of competitiveness and ease of doing business as appointed by the office of the Prime Minister